Receive plans via email in PDF format
Plans are sent directly to your inbox in electronic PDF format and contain the same drawing
sheets as our standard, 5-set package.
- Eliminate the wait time on standard shipping. (Standard PDF
orders only. See below for important information).
- Add notations directly to the PDF file prior to printing so
that they are included on the final prints.
- Print sets as needed.
- Plans can be printed to standard scale at any local blueprint or
copy shop with large format printers. (Most office stores now have
- Pan and zoom the files on your computer for quick reference.
- PDF files can be viewed with the free Adobe Reader available on the web.
- International customers can save on additional shipping and customs fees associated with physical plan packages.
PDF Options and delivery
Standard PDF file orders:
Files are sent to your email. This is the best
option when you do not want to wait for standard delivery by mail.
5 sets + PDF File / PDF add-on orders:
(Does not qualify for our 24 hour PDF delivery policy).
When PDF files are ordered with a 5-set
package, the files are considered an add-on and sent AFTER the physical
package has been delivered.
Note: There will be an
order confirmation/release form in the package
with the 5-sets to be signed and returned for delivery of the PDF
*If there are any rushes and/or deadlines you
are required to meet, please use the standard PDF option for quickest
delivery and printing
as needed. (No physical copies shipped with that option).
you have any questions about our PDF options and delivery, please feel
contact us before ordering.
* On PDF file orders, a signature confirmation is sent to your email address
which must be signed and returned before release of our digital
- No hard copies are
shipped with the standard PDF order option. All copies must be
obtained by printing from the file by the purchaser.
- Plan sheets in the PDF file are stamped with the purchasers name along with a disclaimer pertaining to the plans use.
- PDF plan files come
with printing and markup permissions only. However this is all that is
needed for the authorized use of the file.
- PDF files
are delivered via email per the information on this page. They
are NOT instant downloads.
- Due to the PDF being a computer file that cannot be retrieved, there are no refunds or exchanges on PDF orders for any reason.
- Per the
section of this site, modified plans ordered in any format
will receive the stock material list when selected. It may not reflect materials for the modified parts of the plan.
- Orders that have already shipped in physical format can be
upgraded to the PDF file for an additional fee. See the
order options page for more
information on upgrades.
General PDF file support is limited to
from the date of purchase. After that time, any issues with
regard to the PDF file and use thereof may require additional
charges. (For example, lost files, opening and printing, or
any other issues beyond the 6 month support window may
require a fee. See the PDF Files:
Upgrades and Retrieval section for details.)
Any additional charges are at the
sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.