Receive plans via email in PDF format
Plans are sent directly to your inbox. Print as many sets as you need.
- Eliminate the wait time on standard shipping. (Files are
typically sent within 24 hours from the time the order is placed,
except weekends and holidays.)
- Files contain all sheets found in the standard package
- Plans can be printed to standard scale at any local blueprint or copy shop with large format printers. (Most office stores now have this capability).
Or print reference sets at any size your standard printer supports.
- When the PDF option is chosen for a full plan package, the
material list is included with the order and will be sent as a PDF file just as the main plan package.
(Study sets in PDF format DO NOT include the
material list. The list can be added to your study set order here:
- Pan and zoom the files on your computer for quick reference.
- PDF files can be viewed with the free Adobe Reader available on the web.
- International customers can save on additional shipping and customs fees associated with physical plan packages.
- Support for general file usage and printing for 6 months.
There is an order confirmation and
verification process that must take place before the files can
be sent. This could take up to 24 hours*. However, files are
often sent the same day the order is placed. Please provide
accurate contact numbers and email address should we need to contact you.
Plan sheets in the PDF file are stamped with the purchasers name along with a disclaimer pertaining to the plans use.
In the email with the PDF file attachment, you will receive a
request to verify receipt of the file and have the
file password sent. Once that is done, the password will be sent to
you for use anytime the file is needed. This password will be
required to open and print the PDF file. It is not needed to
save the file to disk. (The document password must remain
in-place for unauthorized use prevention of the plan
file and cannot be removed by our staff. PDF plan files come
with print permissions only. However this is all that is
needed for the authorized use of the file.)
Due to the PDF being a computer file that cannot be retrieved, there are no refunds or exchanges on PDF orders for any reason.
section of this site, modified plans ordered in any format
will receive the stock material list. It may not reflect materials for the modified parts of the plan.
Orders that have already shipped in physical format can be
upgraded to the PDF file for an additional fee. See the
page for more
infomation on upgrades.No hard copies are
shipped with any PDF order option.
All copies must be
obtained by printing from the file by the purchaser.Important:
General PDF file support is limited to 6 months
from the date of purchase. After that time, any issues with
regard to the PDF file and use thereof may require additional
charges. (For example, lost passwords, opening and printing or
any other issues beyond the 6 month support window may
require a fee. Scroll to the PDF Files:
Upgrades and Retrieval
section for details.)
*These additional charges are at the
sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.