* On PDF file orders, a signature confirmation is sent to your email address which must be signed and returned before release of our digital files.
- No hard copies are
shipped with the standard PDF order option. All copies must be
obtained by printing from the file by the purchaser.
- Plan sheets in the PDF file are stamped with the purchasers name along with a disclaimer pertaining to the plans use.
- PDF plan files come with print permissions only. However this is all that is needed for the authorized use of the file.
- Due to the PDF being a computer file that cannot be retrieved, there are no refunds or exchanges on PDF orders for any reason.
- Per the material list section of this site, modified plans ordered in any format will receive the stock material list when selected. It may not reflect materials for the modified parts of the plan.
- Orders that have already shipped in physical format can be upgraded to the PDF file for an additional fee. See the order options page for more information on upgrades.
General PDF file support is limited to 6 months from the date of purchase. After that time, any issues with regard to the PDF file and use thereof may require additional charges. (For example, lost files, opening and printing, or any other issues beyond the 6 month support window may require a fee. Scroll to the PDF Files: Upgrades and Retrieval section for details.)
Any additional charges are at the sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.