*Please allow 1-3 business days for preliminary sketches to be
delivered to your email for approval during our normal workloads.
(Excluding weekends and holidays. For example, if you order a modified plan on Friday, it may be the following Tuesday before you receive sketches. Times depend on when the order is placed, along with our current work schedule and the extent of modifications.)
Modifications are offered to help you personalize one of our existing house, duplex or apartment plans. See below for more information.
We will contact you via email as soon as the review has been made.
Modifications are not included or shown on:
1) Study Set orders
2) Material lists. (Plans ordered with both changes and a material list will ship with the stock list in most cases. Modified lists are at the sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc. Modified lists can be purchased for an additional fee.)
3) CAD file orders. (The overall purpose of CAD files is for making extensive modifications on the customers end. Therefore we typically do not include them on these orders.)
*Crawl space plans are NOT part of our modifications policy. If requested, you will be contacted to verify a standard slab plan.
*In these situations, a plan review must be done in order to evaluate how changes will affect the plan/layout. Therefore we request that all desired changes be submitted in writing so that we can schedule a review.
*Listing your change requests through email helps us keep your requests recorded and organized for review. It will also take time to go through the plan, see what adjustments can be made and whether additional work/adjustments would be required in order to achieve your desired layout.
1) All changes covered under this policy are made at the sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.
2) If further changes are requested after the initial order is placed and/or shipped, additional fees may apply.
3) Adjustments can be made after the initial sketch is sent, but only in relation to those items or changes that have been agreed upon prior to ordering.
4) The final cost to change an existing design is determined by the complexity of the plan and the types of changes you wish to make. Not all changes will qualify for our free modifications offer.
5) If changes are requested and made to a plan that has already shipped, regardless of format, you may receive only the affected pages for replacement in the original order/sets. (For example: If you have previously ordered a plan and have us make changes to the floor plan, after the original order has shipped, only new floor plan sheets will be sent reflecting the changes. These would then need to be swapped for the original floor plan sheets already received.)
6) At times, changes are requested that greatly expand the footprint of a building. In those cases, the printed scale may be reduced in order to fit the page.
Plan packages can not be finalized and delivered until approval on the preliminary drawings is received.